- The largest Lagoon lake of India is:
- Where is Khyber Pass situated?
- The western-most longitude of India lies in the state?
- India lies in the . . . . . . . . . . . . hemisphere.
- Which of the following uplands is not a part of the Telangana Plateau?
- The largest irrigation canal in India is called the:
- Which of the following is a river flowing from Central India and joining Yamuna/Ganga?
- Match the dams and the rivers across which these have been constructed:
- The longest river of Peninsular India is:
- Which of the following canals is located in West Bengal?